Jin Jiang Nanjing Hotel

WELCOME TO Jin Jiang Nanjing Hotel

Located in the center of “ancient capital for six dynasties”, Jin Jiang Nanjing Hotel was firstly built in 1936. It was designed by Yang Tingbao, a famous architect who was the member of world architecture council, and it was named as “International Club” at that time. It was renamed as Nanjing Hotel after the founding of PRC with Mr. Guo Moruo’s superscription and served as the center of interaction activities for Jiangsu Provincial and Nanjing Municipal government, which received many important state guests. From October 2006, Nanjing Hotel successfully recommended “Jin Jiang” brand, then was titled as “Jin Jiang Nanjing Hotel”.

More